Thursday, September 1, 2011

Senior Moment

What did you do, this first day of National Sewing Month? The only thing I managed to do sewing related, was pack up my sewing machine! Yes! I’m heading back to the ranch tomorrow! Once home, I’ll hit the ground running and sew ~ sew ~ sew !!! I can hardly wait!

Oh, by the way, have you ever wondered how to do a sewing technique? Or, have forgotten because you may not have sewn in years? I love the Internet! Give YouTube a chance! Do a simple search, then wait for all the video links folks have graciously created & produced on just about any thing you’ll ever need to help you with your project! Not too long ago I had a “senior moment” and needed a refresher on doing corners with seam binding. Simple. Once I watched the video!

Please, share! What projects are you working on this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews