Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is having a joyous Christmas Day, always remembering the reason for the season! Happy Birthday, Jesus!


This Christmas Day, as they all are, is also a day of reflection for me. It brings warmth to my soul recalling time’s past as I celebrate the current day with my family. I treasure each memory we’ve created over the years. I pray I’ll always remember them and will have many more Christmas’s with family to add to my memory bank!

Rather than on New Year’s Eve, or New Year’s Day, today I started thinking about next year! Actually it started a bit earlier, about the time I wrapped 2011's last gift. I’m always thinking, wondering what can I give my family; what can I create for them next year? And, I think about Lanetta’s Creations! What should I create that others might need, and would like? How can I make Lanetta’s Creations ArtFire Studio better than ever? I love to sew, that might be a big clue...

Over the next twelve days, I’ll share some exciting happenings I’m doing and/or thinking about for Lanetta’s Creations! But first, let me explain my view of the twelve days…

When it comes to “The Twelve Days of Christmas” I begin the celebration after Christmas! Without getting into a theological discussion over different perspectives having the first day beginning on Christmas Day itself (even at sundown) and others say the day after is when the celebration begins, for me, December 26th is the first full day of Christmas, causing the twelfth day to fall on Epiphany, January 6th.

12/26 1
12/27 2
12/28 3
12/29 4
12/30 5
12/31 6
01/01 7
01/02 8
01/03 9
01/04 10
01/05 11
01/06 12

Makes sense to me!

What is you fondest Christmas memory? I’d love for you to share!

Again… Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews