Sunday, July 29, 2012

Christmas in July!


Yes! It’s "Christmas in July" at Lanetta’s Creations! All items in my studio are 30% off! This is just a small sampling of the Handmade in Texas products I create!

An item available are the Apron Oven Door Towels. This is one of my favorites:

If you’re familiar with Lanetta’s Creations, you know I love making clothes for the 18 inch doll like American Girl and Chatty Cathy and the Gotz girl! Although it’s over 100 degrees outside right now (because it is July and it is Texas), this Dress Coat is one of my favorites:

Oh, and once I received a Kindle Fire, I began creating e-Reader Covers to fit it and the NOOK, or smaller devices! I currently have one for Cat lovers, Dog lovers, a Sassy Zebra, Coffee lovers, a Camo, from re-purposed jeans, Texas Bluebonnets, and – of course (because it’s my High School Mascot!) – the Leopard:


I also have a nice selection of aprons at Lanetta’s Creations! Some are for children, for women, or for either man or woman! One waist apron also has a matching bonnet! Bonnets aren’t just for Grandmothers!








Stop my studio before the end of July and take advantage of the Christmas in July Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews