Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Restoring Lost Articles


I'm working on restoring the original articles I published in 2010 on another site. They all disappeared from public view (thanks, not!). I'll create a new page here and will let you know as soon as I know!

Because September is National Sewing Month, I started with September 2010, copy/paste my daily posts. I'll fill in and add to (with more pictures and links) as soon as possible! Thanks for your support and I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience!

This will be a long page, especially after I've included the remaining 25 articles! Maybe I can figure out a different method, but that's for another day. 

Side note: It was interesting re-reading what I wrote in 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews