Friday, August 10, 2012

Who is Debbie?


Today I have a package addressed and stuffed with items to help Debbie. Who is Debbie? I haven’t a clue as I’ve never met or even heard of her before yesterday. It was after I read this article A Call for Help: Destash to restash quilter’s supplies, then followed the link to “What Is It Like To Lose Your Sewing Supplies?” that I sent an email asking for the address. I also shared the link on my Facebook page, to help to spread the word.

When devastating tragedy strikes an area like this, my heart aches for what people must be going through. There is no way I can help everyone other than lifting them up in prayer. But when a loving best friend reaches out and lets the virtual world know, and I happen to stumble across the article, I will do what I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews