Sunday, March 24, 2013

New Discoveries


It’s been a while since I’ve shared any discoveries I’ve stumbled upon while searching the Internet! Honestly, it’s been a while since I’ve done any exploring. With the high winds blowing crazy outside this morning, it’s a good time to see what’s new (at least to me, and maybe you)!

How cute is this!?! At Make It & Love It, she shows how to create your own Fabric Shoelaces!


I love this idea Farah shares: Make your own customized colour paper! Take that plain dull white paper and turn it into something fabulous for creating cards, scrapbooking, or simply let your imagination go to new heights!

Sorry, only a couple today. It’s a start!

Please let me know if you try either idea! I will you, too!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lanetta ... Thank u so much for your sweet words on my blog and share my post on your blog... I am really grate ful...
    I was away from blogging fromlast around year because of constructionmof our new house... now we are shifted and soon again I will be in your world of blogging... hope to see you there again...
    love you
    http://craftawordl.blogspot.com
    Farah...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews