Sunday, December 25, 2016

The First Day of Christmas

Happy Birthday, Sweet Jesus!

He is the reason for the season!


Merry Christmas everyone!

Did you find an orange (or a clementine) in your stocking this morning? I did! It’s a beautiful reminder of the loving childhood my parents gave me! A warm memory as this always brings a smile to my soul.



Until recently, I didn’t realize many others around the world also share this orange, or Clementine, tradition! I happened across the “why” in this article!

What traditions do you carry on with your family?
What new traditions have you started?

Beyond our faith in Jesus, Christmas is about creating memories.

Memories to keep us warm.


Memories to bring a smile to our soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews