Monday, January 9, 2017

Top 7 Articles of 2015

#7  Follow Your Heart


 …the words of Edward Everett Hale are a great mantra to keep playing in our minds:

I am only one, but I am one.
I cannot do everything,
but I can do something.
And I will not let what I cannot do
interfere with what I can do.
 Follow your heart and you’ll create with passion.



#6 Chair Bound


Seldom do I follow pattern directions. Well, this [wheelchair quilt] is certainly a prime example! This is also a good example how you can make things your own as well!


#5 Creating an Action Quilt - Part 9


....finishing up.I hope you've enjoyed this tutorial! I encourage you to make your own Action Quilt [Fidget Quilt] to give a Loved One with Alzheimer's Disease or dementia!


#4 Turning Scraps into Fabric


…try it!…adapting…


#3 Creating an Action Quilt – Part 1


The Action Quilts (aka Fidget Quilts) I create are not for commercial facilities such as Nursing Homes or Adult Day Care Centers serving those with Alzheimer’s Disease or dementia. My focus is for those living in a home environment with a 24/7 caregiver.


#2 Action Quilt (aka Fidget Quilt)



…a friend called my attention to a newspaper article about a lady creating Fidget Quilts. La Mon knows me well…




And the NUMBER 1 Article is...

#1 Life with a 16 year old


Various websites state a Doberman has a life expectancy of 10-12 years. Some mention up to 13 years. We have a miracle living with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews