Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Yard Art Plan



The yard art plan ~ every tree with a large enough branch will have a macramé project hanging, blowing in the wind. This is the first one out…



Several more are ready, including those I shared last week.

I have one in the window on the spring rod under construction! And, I have enough cording for one more. Then I will stop. I have to stop myself! This is so addictive!

I’m easily obsessed / entertained when it comes to learning something new!

I haven’t forgotten about the hand embroidery Chicken project! I started February before leaving Dallas and haven’t touched it since I’ve been home. That will change once the last macramé project is completed – which should be today!

Setting a 2018 goal of severely limiting my time on Facebook has been the best thing I could have ever done! I’m finding myself much more productive, and a lot less moody! Oh, and also, clicking that “unfollow” key on several folks has certainly helped as well!

Anyway, according to this morning’s 10-day forecast, it’s going to be a little longer before I will heat up the sewing room, or we start constructing the chicken coop. That’s okay. I’m keeping busy! 


How are you keeping busy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews