Thursday, January 24, 2019

It's Time

Months before the dinos arrived, I read everything I could about raising chickens. I continue to read and learn. The latest book I have on the subject is Lisa Steele’s fabulous new book: 101 Chicken Keeping Hacks. It’s been a fabulous read!



Anyway, I am doing the same process for gardening. This winter, before getting my fingernails really dirty, I’m learning all I can about the different recommended garden practices. By reading the various library ebooks, I’m learning the language. I’m learning what questions to ask. I’m learning more about...

Permaculture Gardening
Square Foot Gardening
Biointensive Gardening
Sustainable Gardening
Ecosystems

Never before have I paid attention.

It’s time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews