Sunday, August 31, 2014

No But Here


“When one door of happiness closes, another opens…” Helen Keller goes on with a “but” ~ but, I don’t have a “but.” I’m not pondering or fretting like other times when I’ve “…often look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” Nope! I’m wide-eyed, ready to take the next step.

My attitude/altitude is: one step at a time, always moving forward. I’m comforted knowing in my heart it’s the right time to close the shop. I welcome the change that begins tomorrow!

The business side of Lanetta’s Creations, the one that created “Handmade in Texas” items such as aprons of all sizes and doll clothes for 18 inch dolls, ends today. It’s been a fun journey.

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the creation aspect and knowing folks bought award-winning quality items! I especially enjoyed the custom orders, the special aprons and doll clothes to meet the specific desires of a client. You all know who you are! Thank you for your support!


This blog is not going away!
Lanetta’s Creations is not going away!
I’m not going away!
We both are going in a new direction!
 
Last Day to use Coupon!
8/31/2014

Tomorrow begins National Sewing Month! Those that know me probably know my focus will be on creating quilts! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews