Thursday, July 26, 2012

Original Articles Found!

Ah! Yesterday I realized my original blog over on ArtFire, somehow all the articles I'd published in 2010 & part of 2011 (before I threw up my hands and came over here totally) were in "draft" mode! Meaning no one but myself could see/read them! Bummer! Anyhoo... I've created a new page here "Lost Articles Found" (I know, clever title!) and am working on transferring everything onto one long long page! I can't figure out a better way!

Right now I'm focusing on the words and links and will add photos later. I don't know if anyone will ever go and read the page, but I want it there for safe keeping. It's part of me, of Lanetta's Creations. I'm not sure how much longer I will have the ArtFire studio. I'll always have blogger!


Bless its heart, Blogger keeps choking as I've had to reboot twice! Maybe a different site altogether would be better? I don't want to slow down the upload for anyone when waiting for the current postings. What do you think?



1 comment:

  1. Warm Greetings!




    Today, I visit your website and after reading your blog i realize that it is very informative. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your site.


    Thanks and Regards



    Motorised trademill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews