Monday, July 23, 2012

Re-Thinking the Business Side


There are many things I love to create, and much more items I want to learn how to make (and will!), but I need to re-think the business side of Lanetta’s Creations. So, a couple of weeks ago, I came to a decision. Then while driving home yesterday from the *Lampasas Mystery Book Club gathering, I became more and more excited about the decision to concentrate primarily on creating doll clothes, and all things associated with dolls, like the American Girl, Vintage Chatty Cathy, and Gotz!

*Email me if you would like more information about the Lampasas Mystery Book Club, 
i.e. upcoming books we’re reading, where/when, etc.

Although I will still make aprons – as I love creating aprons – I plan to focus on only special requests/orders rather than creating “spec” aprons. Email me!

To make shopping for aprons easier, I have three different sections in my ArtFire Studio:





And, right now, everything in my shop is on sale!!!
It’s Christmas in July, indeed!

All bead work will remain listed in my shop; however, I will not be creating any new designs.


 And, right now, everything in my shop is on sale!!!
It’s Christmas in July, indeed!

The e-Reader Covers and Apron Oven Door Towels will also remain at Lanetta’s Creations. Although I can’t see making more in the near future, I welcome the opportunity to create special orders in specific colors/prints and sizes! Simply send me an email!














And, right now, everything in my shop is on sale!!!
It’s Christmas in July, indeed!

I already have a nice selection of American Girl inspired 18” doll clothes and for the 15” dolls (like Bitty Baby) in my ArtFire Studio!
Some of the clothes pictured here have already been sold!
And, right now, everything in my shop is on sale!!!
It’s Christmas in July, indeed!

Anyhoo… must get busy marking things off my “to-do” list!

If you’re looking for me, I’m out in the barn building a doll bed to showcase more doll quilts! My dear husband’s helping me and we’re considering offering doll beds in the future!

Would you be interested in a doll bed for 18" dolls?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews