Friday, February 17, 2017

Dedicated Sewing Room - Progress Report

It's been a long time coming, one of the last rooms to renovate in this 1918 house. What I've lovingly referred to as my "walk-in closet" is now changing!

What it looked like in November 2014:





Trust me. It only got worse.

I know.
I have too much "stuff" !!!
But, but, I have so many things I want to do.
Eventually.

Over the years, there have been many passions, wants, desires to create various projects.

When taking everything possible out of the room, I know there will be a few items totally tossed. Some will donated.
Some will be put up for sale... like all my knitting books because I know my brain doesn't work that way, and my hands can't take it. No. I'll simply crochet.

I haven't yet gone through the "stuff" as I had to clear the room for the new flooring:



Anna had never been able to look out this window!

The fun begins this afternoon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews