Sunday, March 12, 2017

National Quilting Month

I know, March is almost half over and I’m just now realizing it is National Quilting Month! And, this Saturday (3/18/2017) is National Quilting Day!

Maybe I can find a bit of time to work on a quilt! I haven’t had the opportunity in a couple of months and I’m struggling with sewing/quilting withdrawals! But, all for good reasons…

 Anyway, a day late and a dollar short, I discovered this morning Missouri Star Quilt Co. was hosting a contest (deadline was YESTERDAY!) for your quilting story. Maybe next year…

While searching around the Internet this morning, I discovered The Kentucky Quilt Project ~

Why Quilts Matter

[You can see snippets of their series on YouTube, and follow their link to purchase the complete set.] 




For the time being I plan,
dream,
and wait
until I get back to sewing/quilting!

Happy National Quilting Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews