Friday, January 5, 2018

Back Home!



Back home and ready to get busy! What am I saying? I have been busy, just not sewing!

It will be a while before I get to the sewing room… it’s 32 degrees F in there! I do have an electric heater, but I’d rather do other things like I wrote about the other day in Comfort Zone!

Also, I need to make a supply list… for the Yolk Yard! And, read on my new book!

Just before leaving Dallas yesterday (after being there since December 21st), I decided once I got back to the country, I would suspend activity on Facebook for a while. Although I enjoy keeping up with my friends, I’ve spent too much time and need to take a break from social media.

Receiving emails are wonderful.
Reading comments left here are fabulous!

Go ahead, make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews