Monday, March 26, 2012

Lack of Focus


Goodness gracious, 2012’s National Craft Month is almost over! In the traditional sense, have you learned a new craft? Did you create something new? I would love to hear about it! Remember I wrote on March 1st what crafting really means (to me)!

This has been a difficult month. I haven’t done all the things, or tried the different crafts, I’d hoped to have accomplish this month. Especially considering the aspect of getting new items created for the upcoming Arts and Crafts Show. Simply chalk it up to lack of focus, but I’ll survive.

I did get several kits ready…

Perfect for Mother’s Day, birthday, or a girl’s best friend, the “A Year In A Jar” is ready to complete for that special person! It will only be available during the upcoming Arts and Crafts Show!

This is similar to what I prepared for my parents Christmas gift. Their individual gift had 52 folded pieces of paper with a statement from the heart on each one with acts of kindness they’d shown me for which I was gratiful. I labeled the mason jar’s lid with “Friday’s Dose of Gratitude” as Christmas Day was on a Friday that particular year.

I saw this again on Tonia’s website, The Gunny Sack, and remembered how much it meant to Mother & Daddy. I created a little instruction booklet to go along with the jar, giving Tonia full credit for her incredible list of ideas/topics to get someone started! She also explains there are many types of 52 Things one can do such as:
52 Reasons I Miss You
52 Memories of Us
52 Ways You Are A Great Friend
52 Reasons You Are A Fantastic Kid
52 Ways You Are The World’s BEST Mother


One more exciting accomplishment I managed during this trying month… but I’ll share that another day! I need to get busy making more zipper pull charms …. I’ll share that too, later!


Anyhoo…hopefully each day will bring a new opportunity to get things right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews