Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sisters of the World

It’s been a while since I’ve shared an amazing website or blog discovered or, in this case, a Facebook page. I’ll try to do better once January arrives!

The universe is amazing when you trust her to bring for you what you need most at the time and allow her to take away what no longer serves you, then you are in the perfect place in the perfect time. Melanie Wadham

If you’re on Facebook, I highly recommend following Melanie’s page: Woman2Woman. Within her “about” section, she quotes Pam Brown:
No woman is without sisters, however desperate, however lacking in kin. For all the women of the world are bound together as a family, by common experience and concern.
You will find uplifting quotes sprinkled all over her page. A recent one she shared resonates with me: “Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.” ~ Eckhart Tolle

And, she posted this from Lewis Carroll:

“There is no use trying,” said Alice; “one can’t believe impossible things.”

“I dare say you haven’t had much practice,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”

I discovered this video when reading through her page:


For a variety of reasons, getting through December is hard on some of us. It’s this time we need to fall back on our sisters. So, sisters of the world, let us join hands and give a little love…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews