Saturday, February 9, 2013

I Wouldn't be any Other Place


It’s interesting the way things happen. I wrote my last post, Things in Order, exactly ten days before the Lord called my daddy home. Between then and the phone call at 6:10 p.m. on January 28th, I worked and worked, getting my things in order. I’m still not finished, but that’s okay. I’m now working on getting things in order for Momma.

I wouldn’t be any other place.

Although I’ve set my ArtFire Studio to “vacation” mode right now (due to timely shipping issues since I’m away), I so appreciate customers contacting me via email. Several places, such as Facebook and Pinterest, have pictures of my products, with links. I am receiving inquiries and continue to receive special orders.

I’m grateful to each and every one of you!

It’s a nice break from paperwork to create an apron (or 4!) for a special occasion!

Thank you!

Lanetta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews