Monday, December 31, 2012

Sixth Day of Christmas


On the Sixth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… six Geese-a-Laying, representing the six days of creation. It was on the seventh day God rested.

I found another amazing artist! She lives across the pond. I love her series of Christmas Cards! Wouldn’t they look wonderful framed?!?
Artist: Yvonne Arber
God got it done in six days! He could have done it all in a blink, but I believe He did it this way for a reason. It is in my opinion/interpretation God gave us another example, on the seventh day, we all need to rest (this does NOT mean “Sunday” either!).

Too many of us don’t take/make the time to rest. We live life stressed out. Sometimes we cannot avoid the rush toward deadlines and time crunches put upon us. But to live like this constantly, our health – mental and physical – will suffer.

People have often mentioned how I have a lot of things going, creating different things, offering a variety of items at Lanetta’s Creations. I do this, not only to fulfill several passions to create for the women in our lives of all ages, but because of my hands. Sometimes I can do things; sometimes I can’t. It is then I move on to something else. I’m grateful I have an array of interests!

I know I’m not the only person dealing with physical issues when getting things done. I’m simply stating how I handle mine!

Remember, it’s important to rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews