Sunday, January 20, 2019

Finally - Eventually

Yesterday afternoon I checked out more gardening e-books from the library! I’m ready, the Kindle is ready, bring on the next two weeks of “quiet time” while Bud recuperates from surgery!

Knowing She Shed #2 was on its way (finally!), I got this extra book because of the eventual plans I have percolating in my mind! Greenhouses & Garden Sheds




I purposely picked out the plainest shed I could find! I have ideas for the outside bare walls!

Besides, for now - and the future - I needed/wanted all the floor space possible inside. No fancy porch for this shed. Today, I will construct steps out of cinder blocks, but in the spring I hope to create a nice wide wooden steps with a handrail, maybe even a ramp.

I’ve already decided - if/when we get a “Greenhouse” per se, it will be this one from Graceland Portable Buildings of Lampasas (Facebook page).


It’s where we've purchased our She Sheds and have been very pleased with their quality construction and delivery/setup. After checking out Home Depot and Lowe’s prices for materials, I know we could not make one for the same cost, not to mention the time involved. There are just too many other projects on our “to-do” lists anyway!

In the meantime, I plan on extending the outside of #2...

Momma is coming out for a visit today. I hope to describe my vision to her, then she sketch it out for me to see! I’m blessed she’s a fabulous artist!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews