Friday, January 11, 2019

Library Book - A Review (YUCK YUCK YUCK)

Goodness gracious... if only I could slam shut my kindle!

I CANNOT / DO NOT recommend this book! Ecological Gardening, Your Safe Path to a Healthy, Beautiful Garden by Marjorie Harris, Random House Canada, 2009

From the beginning, its introduction, then the first few pages of Chapter 1 is just too negative for me. I don’t want to be lectured. If it were a “real” book rather than on my kindle I would have slammed it shut. I won’t even waste my time or bandwidth to fetch a picture of the book’s cover to share.

I know I want natural, organic, pure as possible methods of gardening... the author may have some interesting points further on, but I can’t get past the sour taste in my mouth she’s already left.

Too many other authors to explore.

Moving on to the next library book for a positive experience from page one. That is, after I go listen to the soothing-to-my-soul rain to shake off the negativity!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews