Friday, October 2, 2015

Crossing the Cattle Guard

8:08 a.m.

Can you hear it?

That’s right! Nothing!

Yes!

Total amazing quietness surrounds me!

I even took out my hearing aid so I wouldn’t hear the girl’s toenails hit the floor while pacing around, looking for their daddy, or the leaves rustling against the breeze, or the newborn kittens in the front flowerbed crying for their momma – waiting for her to get back from hunting!

It’s been a wonderful 6 days, 5 nights with Momma here…

I’m so thankful we had the time together.

It’s now time to hit the floor running…
             After I have a relaxing cup of coffee…….

                      After I have a minute, or ten or thirty to absorb the quietness surrounding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews