Thursday, December 22, 2011

Travel Day

The day has finally arrived! It is travel day and we are heading north to be with family for Christmas. This particular travel day, I am especially excited knowing I only have a handful of gifts left to get/find once in Dallas! One gift in particular will give back to the community and is exactly what the receiver wanted for Christmas!


Besides spending precious time with my family, I thoroughly enjoy giving gifts to those I love. Although my family is blessed and no one may “need” anything, which makes it a challenge to find something they (hopefully) would like, I thoroughly enjoy the process of either making or finding each individual gift. In addition to giving to those who don’t have, I do enjoy giving to those who have – my family. And, I enjoy the memories created every Christmas when we open gifts together.

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Safe travels!






Note: I have placed Lanetta’s Creations ArtFire Studio on Vacation Mode (yet you can see the handmade items available) and will reopen on Monday, when a special sale will begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews