Thursday, May 19, 2011

First Annual National Doll Day

Yesterday I took it upon myself (because I’ve not found where someone else had!) and created National Doll Day. Yes!

Dolls – past, present, future, and what they’ve meant in many lives throughout the ages – truly deserves their own special day!

Be part of the celebration the First Sunday in August!

It takes time to gather folks together, to create the awareness for this special day! The months and weeks before we can plan together what and how to honor the special “people” who have touched our lives! The days and weeks after, I hope everyone will share how they celebrated! This will be a year-long adventure, every year!

Find us on Facebook! Read tidbits shared on the blog dedicated to National Doll Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews