Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Fun – Shopping


Photo by Coolinsights

What could be more fulfilling than a Friday Fun filled day shopping? Don’t want or need anything? “Window shopping” is also fun because it plants seeds for future gifts ~ upcoming birthdays, special occasions, and Christmas! For which ever purpose, the convenience of shopping without leaving the comforts your home, not having to use expensive gasoline, deal with fighting crowds, or spend precious traveling time, shopping online is an awesome experience!

Besides Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, and of course, my ArtFire store, there’s a new place in town: Pinterest!

Oh my goodness! Pinterest is amazing! If you don’t yet have Pinterest, send me your email and I’ll be happy to send an invite! It will take forever (if ever) if you send them a request to join!

If you are an online business, you may want to check out this informative video:

Once you’re in Pinterest, click on “About” then “Pin It Button” and follow their instructions to add the button to your favorites bar. This button makes it very convenient to “pin” something amazing you found on the internet for future reference. Now to organize your findings, you’ll create “boards”.

You’ll see on my Pinterest site, I’ve created 24 boards. The photo only shows a smidgen worth! I can add more if I have the need.

Besides finding things on the internet, others will also find things and share on their boards! You can “shop” other people’s Pinterest and “repin” something you like. It’s a domino effect… running viral!

Caveat: Pinterest is addictive! Set a timer!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews