Sunday, January 22, 2012

Start Sunday


Photo by Details.com

Do you need some half-time pump-up to start Sunday, to get this new week off to a great start? Former football coach, Jimmy Johnson, made (what I think is) a profound statement:

The difference between
ordinary and extraordinary
is that little extra.

I like his quote. The pointing out of that "little extra” is such a simplistic truth! It’s the extra effort we put into anything and everything we do that will make us an extraordinary family member, friend, compassionate community member, artist, cook, writer, whatever!

Wouldn’t the words make an awesome print-out and framed as a gentle reminder to have on a desk, or hanging in the kitchen? Maybe it could look something like what I did for my work area:

Just my thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews