Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Sewing

Saturday sewing, or any day spent sewing is a good day! Indeed! Who’s with me?! What sewing projects are you creating? I would love to know!

Where is the pocket?
I mailed off the special order Mardi Gras chef apron yesterday! It took a bit of time to match the pocket to the print, but got it done! During today's Saturday sewing, I should finish a Bitty Baby’s Valentine’s Day doll outfit!

I don’t know about you, but I take short breaks during the sewing process and explore the online world a bit ~ after setting a timer because I have no self-control when it comes to surfing the net! I so enjoy seeing what others are doing!

I'm very excited to find Lillie Mae’s Crafts!

This sweet kind lady offers some lovely FREE patterns to use in creating cute cute items! Great ideas found on her site! If you’re into sewing primitive folk art, check her out! Not only does she have precious designs, the tips she provides will help tremendously as I begin working on my own soft cloth lovelies!

Enjoy the day! Enjoy sewing! It's back to the machine for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews