Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tutorial Videos

I’ve only taken one in-store sewing class in my life, and that was just recently! Because of distance and/or other commitments, I must be a self-taught user/sewer. I’ve looked up quite a few things on YouTube and many sewing blogs have tutorial videos as well.

If you’re a visual learner like me, videos are a great resource and I have yet to be disappointed. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again and again…

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to share your expertise!

Check out this round up of some of my favorites (hope this post doesn't take too long to load with the examples I've included!):

An example of a scalloped quilt edging... but what if you don't care about quilting? Use the same technique for a skirt hem!


This is one example:

Love using quilt stencils to embellish other projects! This is one of her examples:






I could go on and on, but you get the idea! Search for your specific interest!


Have you used YouTube? Do you have favorites?
Do you have a favorite website/blog that offers video tutorials?

PLEASE SHARE your favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews