Monday, March 15, 2021

Resources

There are a lot of Crochet magazines available in print and online with a subscription. However, I’ve only found “Crochet World” at our local grocery store (small community).  It’s nice to step away from the computer, sit back with a cup of tea, and browse through pages of creative projects. 

Fortunately for me, a friend of mine has subscriptions to two magazines. I love it that she shares them with me! The other day I asked her to tell me about the magazines:  

I subscribe to Interweave Crochet and Crochet! magazines, both of which I like very much.

I think Interweave tends to have more sophisticated, fashion-forward patterns that often are intermediate to advanced difficulty.

Crochet! patterns are usually easy to intermediate difficulty.

They both have great photography and a good variety of patterns for apparel, home deco and gifts.

Because someday we may not have Internet…in my home library I have an assortment of crochet books:

Contemporary Celtic Crochet

The Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs

The Complete Book of Crochet Border Designs

 

 

Romantic Crochet

Crochet Collection


 
What tangible in-your-hands crochet resources do you have?


 

 

 


1 comment:

  1. Glad you have an alternate source for articles and patterns, should you not have internet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews