Monday, March 1, 2021

National Crochet Month

Good Morning March!

I recently discovered March is National Crochet Month! 

Of course, enthusiasts years ago determined a “Month” to celebrate all things crochet! I discovered the Crochet Guild of America’s website, but have yet to join. Oh, I did join the National Crochet Month's Facebook group!

Anyway, I plan to celebrate the month by sharing my favorites

… that’s what I do!

Over the years I’ve tried to make granny squares, but never could get them to look right. I stumbled upon directions at the Heart Hook Home website how to “invisible join” and will certainly use this method on my next project! Ashlea provides A LOT of crochet tutorials on her blog! AND she offers many (free) patterns for us! I’ve put Penelope on my to-do list!

I highly recommend visiting Heart Hook Home! Let me know if/when you do! 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews