Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Marketing - Aha Moment


Photo by pizzodisevo

Throughout January I read at least a gazillion articles, blogs, and group comments in search of the best marketing strategies for the handmade artisan selling primarily online. I did this to share my findings on Monday Marketing blog posts, and to learn what I could apply at Lanetta’s Creations! It was a mind-boggling, confusing adventure indeed ~ until my aha moment!

This epiphany happened after realizing I was getting thrown here and there, getting more and more confused by everyone’s opinion how best to do this or that! Bottom line, the primary aspect I learned: there is not a single best marketing strategy, especially for the online entrepreneur! The question shouldn’t be: “Will the Best Marketing Strategy Please Stand Up?” as they all have great workable methods!

Photo by uuzinger
It’s mixing it up, combining the “this or that” needed at different times on different products for different targeted audience! This is the KEY to a successful marketing strategy! Got it!

February won’t have any specific “Monday Marketing” posts! Instead, I’m planning a “Monday Mix-Up” of different treasures found on the internet. I’ve shared new-to-me awesome sites before, and the why’s on why I find them amazing. It’s been much too long since I’ve done this! In fact, it was August of last year!

I would love to hear about one of your aha moments! I hope you'll share in the comments!

What about an amazing site I should visit and link up with next Monday? What is your favorite?

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews