- Keep an open mind.
- Study the five Ps of marketing
- Product: the goods or services that you market and sell.
- Price: the value of those goods or services quantified in monetary terms.
- Promotion: how you communicate the benefits of those goods and services.
- Place: how you expose buyers to products and get products into their hands.
- Position: the way the product is perceived in the mind of the buyer.
What in the world is Pinko or Guerilla Marketing? What is The Cluetrain or The Hughtrain? I have a good idea what Viral/WOM Marketing entails! What about SEO?
Oh, my! So much to learn!
I ask again, will the best marketing strategy please stand up?!