Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ninth Day of Christmas – Inspire

When someone asked my objective, my purpose, for writing Lanetta’s Creations blog, the first thing that came to mind was to inspire others to be creative. This is why “inspire” is the first listed in Lanetta’s Creations tagline.
Either through sharing of my own experiences or sharing of others, it is my hope to inspire the creativity I believe is within us all! I’ve had one to say, “Oh, no. I don’t have a creative bone in my body.” I know that’s not true. She may not be “crafty” but this particular woman has the skill of writing I don’t think she realizes!

Since I began Lanetta’s Creations, I know two friends have started creating and selling either aprons or beaded bookmarks. I’m thrilled! I don’t know if I had anything to do with their endeavor, I hope a little bit! I’ve heard from other friends that they’ve started sewing again after a long absence from the machine. Mother hasn’t sewn in years, and she created several items for her great-grandson’s Christmas 2011 gifts! Maybe I inspired them?!?

Inspire others? Yes… maybe… might have… hope so…!

I'd like to share a few places that inspire me!

Pinterest – an awesome concept! It’s so much better than simply bookmarking websites to favorites on your own computer (and the chance of losing if computer crashes). Plus, you get to see what others are saving, too! Pinterest is by invitation only. If you would like an invite, let me know (and your email address) and I’ll send you one!

The Southern Institute has a tagline that reads: “Inspiration, Creativity, Community” – and her site provides all three extraordinarily well! 

Ah! The Tip Junkie is packed full of inspiration from contributors around the world! Need theme ideas for birthday parties? Craft Projects? Activities for Children? Want how to’s? I highly recommend you check out her site! She’ll inspire you, too!


This is just a few that inspire me! Which websites or blogs inspire you? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews