Saturday, January 5, 2013

Eleventh Day of Christmas


On the Eleventh Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me ~ Eleven Pipers-Piping. It’s an interesting symbolism between the Pipers Piping and the Eleven faithful disciples. Now I can get this one.

Have you heard of the Purpose Fairy? I started following her on Facebook a while back. I’ve been to her website often and have never been disappointed. Among all of them, she has this particular blog post “11 Things You Should Start Doing for Yourself Today” that I highly recommend!

Just by the headings alone, I hope she will inspire you to read what she says about:
  1. Start breathing properly, softly and deeply
  2. Let go of your personal history – enjoy the present
  3. Let go of all those things that no longer serve you
  4. Forgive yourself for past mistakes
  5. Forgive all those people who have hurt you
  6. Release all judgments you have placed upon yourself and others
  7. Expect the best from life
  8. Nurture the relationship you have with yourself and others
  9. Start treating yourself as you would want others to treat you
  10. Start to nurture your mind, body, heart and spirit
  11. Develop an attitude of gratitude

Source: Purpose Fairy's Facebook page!

Now, for a little crafty inspiration, this clever person made her own ink stamp! Okay, I’m adding this to my list of things I want to learn how to do!
Click on the picture and it will open up her site!



Make your own stamp!!!
How clever is this?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews