Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ninth Day of Christmas


On the ninth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Nine Ladies Dancing! Now this I can see why the author of Twelve Days of Christmas depicts ladies dancing and celebrating the Nine Fruits of the Holy Spirit.

Paul shared the nine fruits of the Holy Spirit when he wrote to the Galatians:

Love ~ Joy
Peace ~ Patience
Kindness ~ Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness ~ Self-control

(Galatians 5:22-23 ESV)

Source: Simply Homemade

Although this is a cake wrap, I can envision other uses with the technique. With a bit of supplies, a printer, and lots of patience, wouldn’t this be a lovely way to share/preserve memories?

I’ve added this to my “to-do” list! How about you? Will you try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews