Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

My goodness! This is the 300th blog article I’ve written/posted since joining Blogspot in April of 2011! I spent a little over a year writing on my old ArtFire studio’s blog that I found and shared here, but I’m not counting them.

It’s been interesting reading through the old posts and seeing how my writing style has changed, all the different topics I’ve covered, the dreams I’ve had – some fulfilled, some still waiting, or have changed altogether.

During National Sewing Month is when I spend the most time planning, researching, and writing. Over the years, my focus has changed. I hope I continually change, grow, and learn more ~ furthering my love of sewing.


It is my hope ~ the intent of the articles as I write and share ~ that you will be inspired and encouraged to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews