Friday, September 30, 2016

Last Day! First Day!

Today ends this year’s National Sewing Month! I hope sewing for the experience of it continues for us all! It’s been a fun rewarding month of new adventures and techniques I’ve tried or have put on my bucket list! How about you?



Oh, and The State Fair of Texas opens today – through 10/23/2016!!!

If you’re looking for me, I’ll be at Thomas Sewing Center in Mesquite, Texas! They have such lovely fabrics, and oh… the… sewing, embroidery, longarm machines… what will be left in the store that is, as most will be at the Fair!


If you’re heading out to the Fair, check out their booth, located in the Grand Place building directly behind Big Tex!

I’ve already started my sewing to-do list for when I get back to the country after spending this next week helping out at Thomas’s! I’m certain the exposure in a lovely shop will fill me with even more ideas, not to mention supplies!


Remember, sewing for the experience of it benefits others, as well as us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews