Sunday, September 2, 2012

Quilt Across Texas



The 2nd Annual Quilt Across Texas started yesterday! Everyone has until September 30th to get ‘er done! Oh my goodness! They are offering fabulous prizes: 200+ valued at over $45,000! I so wish I could do it! Maybe next year!

If you’re like me and can’t participate in this adventure, the site provides a listing of the shops by region. With all the website links, this is a great comprehensive resource to bookmark! I think it’s a given that the shops participating in the Quilt Across Texas event would have quality fabrics and notions, and is safe for online purchases. I’m just sayin’ – not guaranteeing anything!

With the way prices are going up on everything, quality is so important. Whenever we sew, we need to have it last – whether it’s a quilt, or a dress, or a bag, or whatever. Think about it!

Is your favorite quilt shop on the Texas Statewide Quilt Shop Hop? Do you have several to recommend? Please share!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews