Monday, September 10, 2012

World of Sewing


It’s National Sewing Month and I thought it would be fun to have a few guest blogger appearances sprinkled over the remaining days. I am so excited! Yesterday morning, I sent emails to some special women in my life inviting them to join in the celebration. I have heard back from over half of them already! The women invited do not have their own blogs where they can share their knowledge, experiences, and love of sewing. I wanted to offer them an opportunity, a venue, to give a bit of insight into their world of sewing.

You know, it’s not just an opportunity for them. It also gives us the chance to hear from women across the USA, from different walks of life, and various age groups. And through it all, it's amazing how the world of sewing binds us together!

On Sunday, September 16th, we will have the first guest appearance! I hope you will give her, and those that follow, a warm welcome by leaving a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, it makes my day!

Total Pageviews